This year marks the centenary of human population genetics.
The study discovered genetic variability in human populations was published in the Lancet journal a hundred years ago (Hirschfeld and Hirschfeld, 1919) and it is unanimously recognized by scientists as the date of birth of our science
* Research of gene pools of the peoples of the world
* Studies of ancient DNA
* Forensic genetics
* Development of population genetic databases
* Population-based biobanks
* Development of new methods and programs
* Interdisciplinary research
* Genetic genealogy
Abstracts selected by the Program Committee for oral presentations will be published in the Russian Journal of Genetics (included in the Web of Science Core Collection). A poster session will also be organized. Abstracts of both oral and poster presentations will be published in the Conference Proceedings.